VolkerWessels UK is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all those we work with: our dedicated and ambitious people, our supply chain and partners, our clients and local stakeholders. We are proud of who we are and the inclusive way we work, with a collective goal to provide quality and add value to our clients.
We understand that a diverse workforce is key to the future of our business and our focus is on building valuable experienced teams and attracting a diverse pool of talent.
Equality, diversity and inclusion for us is:
- Making sure every one of our current and future employees feel welcome, valued and respected and are motivated to perform at their personal best
- Creating high performing teams by bringing together different opinions and perspectives to deliver better solutions for our clients and opportunities for our people and our organisation
- Driving continuous improvement processes to maintain and enhance a diverse and inclusive environment
- Embedding a culture of diversity and inclusion through consistent key messages across our business
- Encouraging and attracting people from all ages and backgrounds through local and national recruitment in addition to engaging in education, graduate and apprenticeship programmes.